Friday, July 16, 2010

Everyone that knows me knows that I have switched from Canon dslr-s to Nikon dslr-s. The reasons are simple I had a bad canon EOS 1d Mk III and after working with canon customer relations and 4 trip back to repair the canon mkIII , which didn't solve the AI-servo focus problems. I was very upset about the lost of time and the fact that they decided to not replace the bad EOS 1d Mk III camera. Thats when I deceided I should switch to Nikon. Now after shooting the Nikon D300s for the past four months and I'm get very good results with the Nikon D300s I decided to use this blog to post some image that I think could be of interest to others. So here goes.


Driving home from Middlebury Vt on May 28th 2010 I was being followed by a bad storm, as I driving along I noticed brite flashes of light in the rear view mirror. I thought that I should pull over and try to photograph the rapidly approaching storm. Setting up my camera and tripod as quickly as I could and started shooting when I noticed the cars passing by which I thought I could capitalize on and incorporate into the images I was making. The rest is history, here are some of the images from that night. Enjoy!

Using the car light as car-trails during the exposure created a story within a story type image , one of my favorites. I was quite happy with the results, try it some time!

Thanks for stop by

Peter Manship

All image taken by Peter Manship and are subject to international copyright laws

No comments: